You argue with yourself and get stuck trying to understand your feelings but also criticizing yourself for not trying hard enough and not doing enough. You never feel good enough.
You find yourself in relationships where it always ends up being your fault. You try to express how you feel, but it somehow gets twisted around and turned back on you. You become confused thinking “it’s not my fault…but is it?” or “Maybe I am making all of this up. I’m exaggerating.”
Through Therapy you can:
Become unstuck from trauma
Learn how to be in a healthy relationship.
Feel less anxious, depressed, and confused.
Escape the narcissistic relationship cycle.
Learn to set boundaries.
Services I Offer:
- Individual counseling for women, men, & teens (ages 16 and up).
- Areas of specialization: Trauma Therapy, Narcissistic Abuse Recovery, Anxiety, EMDR
- Locations: Online in Tennessee and Georgia
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR): EMDR helps you heal from past disturbing events by processing memories so that you feel less upset and triggered by them. EMDR can help you finally move past whatever has been holding you back from making positive changes in your life and relationships.
- Attachment Theory: A focus on understanding attachment and relational patterns developed in early childhood so that you can understand your current relationship patterns and learn how to break negative relationship cycles.
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT): A focus on acceptance of emotions and commitment to change so that you can begin to live a life and form relationships consistent with your values.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: A focus on recognizing unhelpful thoughts and turning these thoughts into more useful ways of thinking so that you can feel less worried and more hopeful about the future.
Please note, due to the laws regulating my professional license, I am only able to provide counseling services to individuals residing in the state of Tennessee and Georgia. Therapy is offered solely online.