Online Therapy for anyone who lives in Georgia!
Online locations include but aren’t limited to:
Atlanta, GA – Sandy Springs, GA – Augusta, GA – Evans, GA – Greater Georgia Area
Mailing location: (not available for in person visits)
5887 Glenridge Dr. Ste. 230
Sandy Springs, GA. 30328
Trauma – Narcissistic Abuse – EMDR – PTSD
- You blame yourself and think you overreact in your relationships.
- You never feel enough.
- You don’t know who you are.
- You feel confused, empty, or numb.
- Worry and guilt keep you up at night.
- You take responsibility for others’ feelings.
I specialize in trauma, childhood abuse, anxiety, narcissistic and/or emotional abuse. This includes counseling for help navigating or coping with divorce, parenting struggles, or extended family conflict.
Available for Men, Women, and Teens who reside in the state of Georgia. Reach out to ask me how online EMDR works!
How Therapy Can Help:
- Decrease co-dependency
- Break unhealthy relationship cycles
- Discover who you are
- Increase your self-worth
- Learn to set boundaries
- Experience less worry, sadness, and fear
Get Started Today!
You aren’t wrong for what you’re feeling. Relief comes with knowing you aren’t alone. Reach out today to get started with psychotherapy online in Georgia!